The Smarter Way to Talk
Today the better way to communicate for less money is VoIP, or voice-over-IP (Internet-Protocol). With VoIP systems, phone calls are made over high-speed Internet. The older analog business phone systems cost much more to use, especially for long distance and international calls. Phone systems continue to make vast improvements year after year. So if your phone system is analog or more than 5 years old, replacing it can provide many valuable enhancements.
Truewater VoIP business phone systems include:
- Hardware, support and service for one low monthly rate
- Unlimited calls – local, long-distance and international
- Unique features that aren’t available with traditional systems
- Houston-based installation, maintenance and support
- Migration of your analog phone system to Voice-over-IP
Voice-over-IP business phone systems are less expensive than analog systems. And, with Truewater VoIP solutions, you don't have to make a significant initial investment in hardware.
As long as you have an Internet connection, you’ll be able to access your phone system – and make and receive calls around the world. For businesses with a traveling sales force, VoIP is a no-brainer since your staff can stay productive and in touch while on the road or working from home. And VoIP systems are flexible, allowing you to change or upgrade your service as your company grows.