Truewater is growing and is looking for the best and the brightest people to help us get there. At Truewater, you can work at a fun place with other techies just like yourself.
System Administrator | Helpdesk | Network Engineer Technician
At Truewater you will experience a wide variety of projects and environments. Your knowledge and skill set will grow continually in an environment that is financially and intellectually rewarding. You will be supporting the computer networks of our SMB clients, so there is always something new to tackle.
Truewater will assist you with getting additional certifications. And, to help you do your job, we provide many resources such as MSDN software library, data recovery tools, reference library, computer-based training tools, fluke meter, data recovery hardware and software, backup hard drives for emergency use, fox and hound, remote machines, wireless scanning hardware/software, hardware and software stress test kit, hard disk drive cleaner, sandbox testing environment, Microsoft Gold partner support instances, InfoTech membership, Experts Exchange membership and more.
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Knowledge of Servers, Network Architecture, protocols, security, troubleshooting, and performance tuning and monitoring
- Experience in system administration, including system maintenance, workstation support, Internet connectivity, load monitoring
- Experience implementing backup solutions, and auditing existing backup solutions to analyze effectiveness
- Experience implementing antivirus solutions for the entire IT organization including email and firewall protection
- Experience in analyzing remote access needs
- Experience in hardware and software provisioning, installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN networking, servers, workstations, operating systems, and applications
- Knowledge of best practices for email, Internet access, hardware, backup, antivirus, security, remote access, LAN technologies
- Experience troubleshooting network clients and servers
- Experience documenting thoroughly and appropriately the entire IT framework
PERSONAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Dedicated to quality first and foremost
- Exceptional problem-solver; sorts through complex issues and conducts comparative analysis of multiple solutions
- Exceptional organizational skills, meticulously detail oriented
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently without on site management