Truewater is growing and is looking for the best and the brightest people to help us get there. At Truewater, you can work at a fun place with other techies just like yourself.
System Administrator/Helpdesk/Network Engineer Technician
At Truewater you will experience a wide variety of projects and environments. Your knowledge and skill set will grow continually in an environment that is financially and intellectually rewarding. You will be supporting the computer networks of our SMB clients, so there is always something new to tackle.
Truewater will assist you with getting additional certifications. And, to help you do your job, we provide many resources such as MSDN software library, data recovery tools, reference library, computer-based training tools, fluke meter, external HD adapter for data recovery, backup hard drives for emergency use, fox and hound, remote machines, wireless scanning hardware/software, hardware and software stress test kit, hard disk drive cleaner, sandbox testing environment, Microsoft Gold partner support instances, InfoTech membership, Experts Exchange membership and more.
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Knowledge of Servers, Network Architecture, protocols, security, troubleshooting, and performance tuning and monitoring
- Experience in system administration, including system maintenance, workstation support, Internet connectivity, load monitoring
- Experience implementing backup solutions, and auditing existing backup solutions to analyze effectiveness
- Experience implementing antivirus solutions for the entire IT organization including email and firewall protection
- Experience in analyzing remote access needs
- Experience in hardware and software provisioning, installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN networking, servers, workstations, operating systems, and applications
- Knowledge of best practices for email, Internet access, hardware, backup, antivirus, security, remote access, LAN technologies
- Experience troubleshooting network clients and servers
- Experience documenting thoroughly and appropriately the entire IT framework
PERSONAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Dedicated to quality first and foremost
- Exceptional problem-solver; sorts through complex issues and conducts comparative analysis of multiple solutions
- Exceptional organizational skills, meticulously detail oriented
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently without on site management
Appointment Setter/Sales Support
Work from our high tech office in a great environment filled with “brilliant geeks”. You will be setting appointments with executives of companies with 20 to 200 employees. Then you and our senior salesperson meet the prospect and work together to close the business.
You will earn a base plus a percentage of the closed business. And, all the while you will be learning high level sales techniques from a seasoned closer as well as enhancing your technical understanding. If you have a passion for technology and like people, this could be an excellent opportunity for you.
Work From Home Appointment Setter
Want to stay home yet earn a good income? We have just the opportunity for you. We are seeking experienced phone professionals who know how to cut through to the decision maker and land the appointment with executives of companies with 20 to 200 employees. It is a simple program; we provide the list, and you make the calls. You don’t have to meet quotas, track your time, or fill out loads of paperwork. You simply set appointments and we pay you a flat fee for them.
If you are self-motivated and looking for a good job that gives you some real freedom,
this is it.